Analox’s Code of Conduct
At Analox, we are committed to maintaining a safe, respectful, and inclusive work environment for all employees. This Workplace Code of Conduct outlines the expected standards of behaviour and conduct that are essential to fostering a positive workplace culture. It applies to employees, stakeholders, customers, competitors, suppliers, shareholders, local communities and the environment.
Values and Behaviours
Critical to Analox’s core business are our values and behaviours which are expected to be adhered to by all employees, stakeholders , customers and suppliers. These are:
‘Don’t act alone, work and win together with your colleagues’
Commitment to Excellence
‘Never be satisfied with “that will do” results and solution’
‘Consider the impact on our customers in all aspects of your work actions’
‘Display satisfaction, take pride in your own work and pleasure in the working environment’
‘Always act in a honest, trustworthy and respectful manner’
‘Be innovative, challenge the status quo and promote change to improve the business’
Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Discrimination, harassment, or any form of disrespectful behaviour based on these protected characteristics will not be tolerated.
Professional Behavior and Respect
All employees are expected to demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and respect in their interactions with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders. This includes:
- Treating others with dignity and fairness, regardless of their position or level within the organisation.
- Refraining from any form of discrimination, harassment, or bullying, including offensive jokes, derogatory comments, or unwelcome physical contact.
- Listening actively and valuing diverse perspectives.
- Respecting personal boundaries and privacy.
- Avoiding behaviour that could create a hostile or uncomfortable work environment.
We are committed to providing a workplace free from harassment of any kind. Harassment includes, but is not limited to, unwanted advances, offensive comments, jokes, or gestures, sexual harassment, and any behaviour that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment. Employees are encouraged to report any instances of harassment immediately to their line manager, HR department, or using the designated reporting mechanisms provided by the company.
We recognise that conflicts may arise in the workplace. It is important that conflicts are addressed and resolved in a professional and respectful manner. Employees are encouraged to engage in open communication, active listening, and problem-solving to resolve conflicts. In cases where resolution is challenging, employees are encouraged to seek guidance from their line manager or the HR department.
Employees may have access to sensitive or confidential information as part of their job responsibilities. It is essential to maintain the confidentiality of such information, both during and after employment. Unauthorised disclosure of confidential information, including sharing with external parties or colleagues who do not have a legitimate need to know, is strictly prohibited.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
We maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The use, possession, distribution, or sale of illegal drugs or alcohol on company premises, during work hours, or at company-sponsored events is strictly prohibited. Employees are expected to report to work free from the influence of drugs or alcohol that could impair their ability to perform their job duties safely and effectively.
Technology and Internet Usage
The company’s technology resources, including computers, mobile phones, networks, and internet access, are provided for business purposes. Employees are expected to use these resources responsibly, following all applicable laws, policies, and guidelines. This includes refraining from unauthorised access, sharing or dissemination of inappropriate or offensive material, or engaging in activities that may disrupt the company’s network or systems.
All employees have a duty of care for safeguarding our stakeholders data and to comply with handling requirements.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
All employees are expected to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and company policies in the course of their employment whether this relates to safety, environmental or any other regulatory framework. Violations may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, and may also lead to legal consequences.
In addition we will not supply products containing counterfeit materials and we will take the appropriate actions to ensure these do not enter our supply chain.
Analox Trading Principles
- We will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to our businesses and to our relationships with stakeholders.
- We seek mutually beneficial long term relationships with our customers, business partners and suppliers.
- We compete on the merits of our products and services.
- We will not criticise, slander or abuse our competitors trading practices or product offerings. We will provide our customers with product comparisons based on technical specifications and pricing where appropriate.
- We are implacably opposed to corruption. We will not offer, pay or accept bribes or condone anti-competitive practices in our dealings with the marketplace and will not tolerate this activity by our employees, agents, distributors or suppliers.
- We require that our employees do note take unfair advantage of anyone through manipulation, concealment, abuse of privileged information, misrepresentation of material facts, or any other unfair dealing practice.
- We encourage our employees to perform their duties conscientiously and honestly, with an avoidance of conflicts of interest.
- We discourage the acceptance of gifts from customers or suppliers. All gifts received must be registered with a Director.
- We recognise that there are times where it is appropriate to give suppliers and customers token gifts of nominal value. Any gifts given must be registered with a Director.
Employees who witness or experience any behaviour that violates this Code of Conduct are encouraged to report it promptly to their line manager, the HR department, or using the designated reporting mechanisms provided by the company. Retaliation against anyone reporting a violation in good faith is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated in line with our Whistleblowing policy.
Consequences of Violations
Any employee found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to disciplinary action, including verbal or written warnings, suspension, or termination of employment, depending on the severity and frequency of the offence.
Review and Amendments
This Code of Conduct will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary to ensure its continued effectiveness and relevance. Amendments to the Code will be communicated to all employees.
By acknowledging this Code of Conduct, employees affirm their commitment to maintaining a respectful, inclusive, and professional work environment.
Subscribe to our Analox Newsletter!
Gain exclusive access to the latest news, insights, upcoming product releases in gas safety and efficiency. Be the first to know about our innovative solutions, upcoming events, and expert perspectives. Sign up today!