The Atmosphere Analyzer (AA) is a multi-gas analyzer for submarine use.
The AA comprises of 3 main gas sensing modules:
- SIL2 O2 monitor, a functionally safe oxygen (O2) monitor
- Mass spectrometer
- FTIR spectrometer
It is capable of measuring up to 30 gases from up to 16 compartments via sample lines ensuring crew safety.
Life support gases which are monitored include oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2) and carbon monoxide (CO).
Fire gases which are monitored include hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and nitrogen oxide (NO).
Post analysis of data logs can identify new gas species in the submarine environment.
The AA also offers a large number of additional miscellaneous gases too, so it can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Measures up to 30 gases continuously
- Sample gas from 16 compartments (via sample lines)
- A number of AA analyzers can be connected together to provide measurements from a greater number of compartments
- Each measurement is datalogged so records can be maintained for the vessels life
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
Nitrogen oxide (NO)
The sales department and after-sales care team are happy to assist in supporting your AA purchase.
Talk to the team to discuss your requirements in further detail.