Say goodbye to fiddly tube tests and expensive lab analysis and say hello to a reliable, accurate monitor which can help you meet EN12021, DEF-STAN 68-284, CGA, CSA and OSHA compliance.
The ACG+ is a multi-gas compressor monitor intuitively designed so that you can ‘breathe easy’. Supplied as either a fixed or a portable compressed air monitor, the ACG+ is capable of monitoring oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), volitile organic compounds (VOCs) and water vapour. Along with a fitted port allowing for oil mist tests to be carried out, the ACG+ also offers 90 days of data logging too.
The ACG+ is a more cost effective way of ensuring your compressed breathing air is safe. Replacement colorimetric tubes are costly and spot checks only offer a snapshot of the breathing air quality.
Simple to operate and easy to maintain, the ACG+ means you can monitor your breathing air compressor with complete confidence.
The IOGP (International Association of Oil & Gas Producers) have recently updated their recommended practises for diving. This now specifies the need for continual monitoring to further enhance safety and protect the lives of divers, spot checking is no longer acceptable.
The ACG+ can assist you with compliance to the new dive regulations of IOGP 411 diving practices:
- Diver breathing gas from LP compressor, or any diver breathing from HP storage while any HP compressor is filling that HP storage receptacle
- Real-time analysis will be afforded to each diver’s gas supply including the standby diver
- Real-time analysis will test for oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide
- Real-time analysis will test for water vapor when risk assessment indicates the need
- Display will be in dive control and should be fitted with audio visual warning
- Provides continuous monitoring 24/7
- Low maintenance and is easy to install and maintain
- Provides 90 days of datalogging which you can easily retrieve via a USB connection
- Cost effective alternative to colorimetric tube testing
- Supplied as either a fixed or portable version depending upon your needs
- Can be used on any breathing air compressor
The ACG+ is used in applications such as:
- Fire departments
- Commercial & scuba diving
- Frigates & ships
- Paint spraying
Carbon monoxide (CO)
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Analox understands how critical the ACG+ is, which is why we offer varied support packages to ensure the unit is used and maintained correctly.
We have an extensive knowledge base that is targeted towards the ACG+.
From hands on training with the unit to maintenance videos and scheduled maintenance updates, Analox offers you a complete support package from purchase to after-sales.
The ACG+ helps you to achieve EN12021, DEF-STAN 68-284, CGA, CSA and OSHA compliance.
- 6/12/24 month aftercare packages
- Replacement sensors
- Fixing kit