In 2000, IMCA released a reference document D 023 ‘Design for Surface Orientated (Air) Diving Systems’. Within the document, there was a recommendation for an oxygen (O2) monitor.
In response to the requirement, Analox designed the ADM Aspida.
- IP65 rated, ensuring the unit is dust tight and protected against water
- The unit can be used to analyze the air quality from a portable decompression chamber
- ADM Aspida can be a dual monitor by adding a carbon dioxide (CO2) sensor to the monitor
- The ADM Aspida is supplied with datalogging function as standard, assisting you in keeping records
- Optional faceplate to make it panel mounted
The ADM Aspida is used within diving applications including:
- As a chamber panel monitor
- In dive-control systems
Carbon dioxide (CO2) as an optional extra
Get in touch with your account manager to discuss a maintenance schedule as well as any training packages that are available for your dive teams.
We also have a 24/7/365 emergency support helpline available to all customers.
Analox, always by your side.
IMCA’s DO23 – “Design for Surface Orientated (Air) Diving Systems” reference document in 2000.
For more information and to purchase a copy of the document visit: IMCA