Air Quality Guardian
AIR QUALITY CO2 MONITOR
Reduce the risk of airborne viruses being spread and give your people true peace of mind – give them an Air Quality Guardian.
- Large backlit LCD screen
- Real time measurements of CO2, temp and RH levels
- Simple 4 button navigation
- Ready to use – straight from the box
- Wall mountable or desktop
- Low drift NDIR (Non dispersive infra-red) CO2 sensor with a long lifespan
- Built-in data logging
- Simple three-level indoor air quality indication system including: Green (under 800ppm); Amber (800ppm to 1200ppm); Red (1200ppm+)
- Configurable audible and visual alarms
- Power and charge via USB
- 8 hour battery backup as standard
- Option to switch to a plant monitoring mode (See our manual for the various options and alarm settings)
Industries that use the AQG to monitor CO2
Hotels, Restaurants, Fast Food, Bars
Schools, Colleges, Universities, Academic facilities
Theaters Cinemas, Stadiums, Gyms , Leisure Centers, Yoga Studios
Hospitals, Nursing Homes
Cruise Ships, Ferries
Facilities Offices, Meeting Rooms, Conferences, Exhibitions, Places of Worship, Homes, Condos
Take a closer look
CO2 monitoring with the Air Quality Guardian
By using the Air Quality Guardian as part of your HVAC system, you can also ensure the health and wellbeing of those in the area. This unit uses a simple traffic light system to let you know at a glance when fresh air is needed. By ventilating, you are reducing the risk of a virus such as COVID-19 spreading.
A fresh, clean air environment also increases productivity and strengthens the immune system.
Do you need help to comply with ventilation and CO2 monitoring to adhere to Assembly Bill 841, Chapter 372?
With over 40 years experience in gas sensing systems, we can offer you a total solution for air quality monitoring and alarms.
We are proud to be a listed partner on the ‘Educational Hub’, helping to equip educational facilities with the safety equipment needed.
A few bits to remember about the Air Quality Guardian:
Providing data it lets you know when to ventilate the area, helping to reduce the spread of airborne viruses’ such as COVID-19, flu and the common cold
It has a simple-to-use traffic light warning system
Ready to use – straight from the box
CE, UKCA, RoHS 2.0 and FCC compliant.
- Energy efficiency
- Save time and money with self-calibration (manual calibration optional)
- Use data logging to analyze trends in your building
- Real time alarms
- Helps to reduce the spread of airborne viruses such as COVID-19, flu and the common cold
- Improved health benefits
- Increased productivity, reduced fatigue
- Power failure battery backup
- Simple and intuitive to use
Case Studies, Articles and Blogs
Air Quality Guardian Review
Air pollution expert Sotirious Papathanasiou has been testing out the Analox Air Quality Guardian...