PARTIAL PRESSURE O2 ANALYZER
A versatile portable analyser, suitable for monitoring partial pressure oxygen in multiple applications.
- Compact in size making it ideal for confined space use
- Fitted with a reliable PPO2 sensor, proven and tested within the hyperbaric environment
- Large LCD display making readings easy to view
Industries that use the HYP for monitoring partial pressure oxygen
Commercial Diving, Hyperbaric chambers, Diving Bell
Submarine Atmosphere Monitoring
Take a closer look
O2 monitoring with the HYP
Classification bodies and industry guidelines within the diving market require each hyperbaric chamber to have a means of providing independent oxygen (O2) monitoring in the event of the primary monitor failing. The HYP is a portable PPO2 monitor capable of helping you to achieve such guidelines.
The compact size allows for convenient fitting within confined spaces such as diving bells and hyperbaric lifeboats, or alternatively the unit can easily be hand carried. It is very simple to use, with just a single push-button to switch power on and off, and an LCD display.
It may be used at depths of up to 600MSW / 2000FSW, and can also be used at surface pressures.
Additional key features
Accurate and fast response to O2 levels
- Compact and robust housing
- Easy to read large display
- Versatile, the HYP is suitable for use in; diving bells, hyperbaric chambers, hyperbaric lifeboats and submarines
- Calibration every 6 months