MINI ELECTROCHEMICAL SENSOR
Analox’s MEC family is the world’s most extensive range of toxic OEM gas sensors providing a digital output.
- Sensor can easily be replaced
- Digital output for OEM integration
- IP65 enclosure - totally dust tight and protected against low-pressure water jets
- Integral pressure sensor - providing compensation for the effects of atmospheric pressure
- Digital communication (via RS485) - sensor can be mounted remotely from monitoring equipment
- Available in a wide range of gas variants
- Long life sensor - lasts up to 50,000 hours
- Easily integrated into larger gas management systems
MEC for OEM intergration
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER (OEM)
Compressed breathing air monitoring, Submarine atmosphere monitoring
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
Carbon filter verification, Ozone systems
Hazmat operations SCBA
Gluing, Electronics manufacturing, Woodworking, Printing
Armored Vehicle Atmosphere Monitoring
Take a closer look
Gas monitoring with the MEC
The MEC range offers a comprehensive assortment of robustly housed, cost-effective, digital toxic gas sensors, designed for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) systems. Our sensors are highly accurate, compact and versatile and have a long life expectancy, ideal for integrating into your breathing air system.
A solution for all
Analox realizes that not all customers require a complete monitoring solution and prefer to integrate sensors into their own system, our range of sensors have been designed for this.
The MEC sensor range is ideal for this requirement if digital inputs are required. It is small enough to be integrated almost anywhere. Each housing has a gas port and using a simple flow adapter they can easily be installed in series in the gas path. An integral pressure sensor provides compensation for the effects
of atmospheric pressure where appropriate. The Analox MEC allows for easy replacement of sensor cells.
We also use MEC digital sensors in our own products, including the ACG+.
Note: If you wish to monitor sub-ppm levels of gas, the TEC range is also available.