Knowing what the oxygen (O2) content is in your breathing cylinder is vital across various industries including diving and medical. To do this efficiently and cost effectively, you need the Analox O2 Portable.
Gas cylinders may have been filled incorrectly, but how do you know?
By using the O2 Portable oxygen monitor which is designed to provide fast and accurate sample readings from cylinders containing different levels of oxygen (O2).
Simply switch the unit on and it is ready to use as an instant spot check. The handheld unit is quick and easy to operate, with a robust design.
- Fitted with a temperature compensated sensor which offers an expected 3 year life
- Water and drop resistance, perfect for when using onboard diving trips
- Compact and robust with minimal maintenance costs
- Supplied with various sampling adaptors to easily fit the most commonly used cylinders
The O2 Portable is used in applications such as:
- Gas manufacturing & blending
Get in touch to find out about replacement sensors that Analox can schedule for future delivery ensuring you are never without your O2 Portable.
We also have a 24/7/365 emergency support helpline available to all customers.
Analox, always by your side.
- Replacement Oxygen (O2) Cell