Operating in a Hyperbaric or Hypobaric environment can be stressful enough, but how do you make sure that the environment is safe to breathe?
The Sub MkIIIF is a flexible atmosphere monitor which provides readings to life critical gases ensuring you remain safe.
The Sub MkIIIF has been designed to be a flexible gas monitor. Configured to meet your specific requirements, the REM units allow for variable installation and location of sensors too.
The Sub MkIIIF provides vital gas readings of oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, humidity and pressure allowing it to be used in both hyperbaric and hypobaric situations. The system consists of a central display unit and can be connected to a maximum of 3 remote sensors (REMs).
- REM 1 measures oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), and pressure
- REM 2 measures temperature and humidity
- Illuminated display providing an easy to read screen
- Can connect to 3 REM units allowing for a greater degree of flexibility
- Audio and visual alarms ensuring you are notified of a potential issue
The Sub MKIIIF is used in applications such as:
- Submarine rescue vehicles
- Submarine escape and rescue
- Hypobaric chambers
- Deployment of special forces
- Decompression chambers
- Manned submersibles
- HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy)
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
The Sub MkIIIF along with the REM1 and REM2 repeaters will require regular maintenance to ensure they are fully operational. The after-sales care team will be able to help schedule your maintenance requirements.
- Replacement Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors
- Replacement Neoprene Tubing
- Flow Adaptor
- Replacement Oxygen (O2) Sensor