OXYGEN & CARBON DIOXIDE MONITOR
Allowing space rockets and aircraft to accurately measure oxygen (O2) and carbon dioxide (CO2) gas levels.
- Operating temperature 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Dual state-of-the-art oxygen and carbon dioxide sensors
- Two analogue outputs, one for each gas detected
- Maximum power consumption less than 5 watts
- Designed to operate safely in a vacuum for four hours
Industries who use the SV-Multigas-2 to accurately measure oxygen and carbon dioxide gas levels in vehicles operating in the upper atmosphere
Take a closer look
The SV-Multigas-2 incorporates user maintainable analogue sensors that provide a 1 to 5 V output. This modular approach to gas monitoring ensures that our customers have the flexibility to integrate the unit into their own system. It can be either installed directly in the gas path or used for general air monitoring.
Did you know?
That dozens of SV-Multigas-2 units are currently orbiting the earth?