At Analox we understand the importance of the longevity of our products to you, our valued customers.
In order to ensure optimum performance from your gas monitoring equipment, it is important to ensure that preventative maintenance and servicing is carried out periodically.
Our in-house team of highly trained technicians are on hand to offer through life support for your products, from cradle to grave. We recognize the need to minimize any downtime and disruption so we strive to turnaround your products as quickly as possible.
As part of our servicing process you can expect:
- Notification of the goods arriving at Analox
- Full inspection or strip and survey, each with a comprehensive report
- Detailed quotation of the works required including the lead time
- High quality replacement components and servicing equipment
- A highly skilled and trained servicing technician
Please complete the form to generate your website returns reference (WRR) number and read the information below regarding our servicing policy.
*By submitting the form, you agree to our terms & conditions.
If you are returning multiple items, please separate these in the ‘Serial Number’ and ‘Part Number’ fields.
Web Returns Form
- The inspection fee for all products is £104.77 per unit (except warranty)
- The Strip & Survey fee is dependant upon the product
- Work will only be scheduled once an official order is received (including payment for customers who don’t have a credit account)
- The customer is liable for all courier charges & duties (except if valid warranty)
Please ensure your WRR number is listed on the outside of your parcel.
- Please send your tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org once available and be sure to include your WRR number (Optional)
If shipping from outside of the UK, you will need to generate a value for customs which needs to be detailed on your shipping paperwork in order to prevent delays through customs. Please use the tool below to calculate this:
Customs Value Calculator
32 Ellerbeck Court
Stokesley Business Park
Analox has a dedicated team of specialist technicians trained to offer troubleshooting and repairs on your product should it get accidentally damaged or you are unable to clear a fault.
In order to reduce any cost and downtime to our customers, the first stage of this process is to contact your account manager for a possible remote fix.
Our in-house team typically resolves 77% of issues remotely.
For gas emergencies, please call our 24/7/365 support team.
Please note that this out-of-hours line is for emergencies only.
Subscribe to our Analox Newsletter!
Gain exclusive access to the latest news, insights, upcoming product releases in gas safety and efficiency. Be the first to know about our innovative solutions, upcoming events, and expert perspectives. Sign up today!